Looking for a new Pittsburgh boy or girl backyard pool party idea? Steel City Gamerz now offers Pittsburgh Foam Parties! What is a foam party you ask? Our foam machine dispenses large amounts of foam or bubbles. Now you can have a pool party without the pool! Consider having the coolest backyard pool party in your neighborhood. Imagine your backyard full of bubbles, pool noodles and beach balls. Sit back and RELAX while the kids have a BLAST! Our foam parties are safe for the environment (bubbles are biodegradable) and creates a epic fun experience for kids, teens and adults of all ages!
Our foam parties are a fantastic way to celebrate your child’s birthday. Also, consider our spectacular foam parties for Summer Camps, Church and School functions, Daycare Activities, Fundraisers, Carnival and Festivals, Community Day events, Gender reveal parties and so much more!! Tired of going to the same pool party places in Pittsburgh? Consider booking a backyard foam party with Steel City Gamerz today! Time slots are limited so don’t delay!
SAFETY, CLEANUP & REQUIREMENTS:
Here are a few thing to pay attention and consider while having a foam party at your location. Safety is always #1 so please advise your guests in not participating in dangerous activities. Common sense does apply but here are a few suggestions from us.
- Leave all electronic devices and cell phones away from the foam pit area. ( kids clothing will get wet so dress accordingly. Wash any residue from clothing or body after the event. Suggesting a change of clothes may not be a bad idea. )
- This is not to be considered as a slip & slide. Please no sliding to prevent unnecessary injuries.
- No one should try to pick up another guest.
- Wear protective foot wear.
- Please cover or move anything that could be damaged by water.
- Any power outlets with in playing area needs to be cut off and covered to eliminate any electrical hazards.
- PLEASE!! No diving!!
- Use only plastic cups and or paper plates to minimize potential risk.
- We will need a minimum of 3 feet in space ( doorway/pathway ) to access the playing area.
- 1 Electrical outlet within 50 feet of playing area.
- 1 Spigot with standard water pressure within playing area ( 50 feet )
- Playing surface can not be on rocks, dirt, gravel, sand or near a in ground pool.
- Pending location of event you may want to put into place a clean up plan after the event takes place.
- Steel City Gamerz is not responsible for damage, injury or clean up after the event.
- We pride ourselves on great customer service from start to finish!