Saturday, September 17, 2016
Robinson’s Autumn Festival brings folks from far and wide, young and old, to experience its once a year tradition. The Burkett Sports & Recreation Complex and the Daniel Tallon Memorial Field come alive with music, games, food, friends and fun! Each year more people are visiting the Autumn Festival and each year more vendors are taking part in this wonderful community event. We’re looking forward to having you attend this wonderful annual family event here in Robinson Township.
Make plans to attend the 14th Annual Autumn Festival in Robinson Township, scheduled for Saturday, September 17, 2016. The Robinson Parks & Rec Board are working on bringing back your old favorites and inviting new ones to make it the biggest and best Autumn Festival to date!
The Robinson Autumn Festival is growing every year. All community, booster organizations, sports organization, and businesses are encouraged to participate. You can still help us by being a Corporate Sponsor. A list of corporate sponsors are listed in the next column. If you live, work, or play in Robinson Township, you should take part in Robinson’s Autumn Festival. It’s a great way to network with other businesses and organizations, meet the people who support you, and have fun!
So be there from start to finish at the Autumn Festival. There’s food, entertainment, attractions, information, and fun for the whole family!
If you would like to support Robinson Township’s Autumn Festival, please contact Robinson Township’s Activities Coordinator, Jane Tallon at 412-788-8120, ext. 234, or email her at email@example.com.
If you would like to become a vendor at this year’s Autumn Festival:
Sat. Aug. 27, 2016, 11am-5pm, Fairview Park
First annual free community event at Fairview Park in South Fayette Township. The festival features entertainment, children’s activities, food, beer, vendors, community groups, games and much more! Fun for everyone!
Shuttle Bus / Parking Locations:
–Morgan Park, 515 Millers Run Road
–Star City, 100 Hickory Grade Road
–Kiddie Academy South Fayette, 3169 Washington Pike
–Zion Lutheran Church, 3197 Washington Pike
Main Stage Schedule (Upper Pavilion Area)
11:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.: Opening Ceremony, featuring 12-year-old Ariel Cameroe singing the National Anthem
11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Steelesque (Acoustic Duo)
12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Ruff Creek (Country)
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dave Iglar Band (Rock & Blues)
Community Stage (Lower Baseball Field Area)
11:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
South Fayette High School Show Choir Ladies
11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
JuliAnne Wright, singer-songwriter
1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Riversong String Ensemble
2:45p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
4:15 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Sanskruti School of Indian Dance & Music
All performances include at least one South Fayette Township resident, South Fayette High School student or South Fayette High School graduate.
• Beer Sales by Penn Brewery (Over 21 only)
• Food Vendors
• Petting Zoo
• Kid City DJ
• Bounce Houses
• Face Painting
• Sports & Games
Activities & Attractions:
• Photo Booth
• Dozens of Vendors & Community Groups
• Raffles to benefit South Fayette Community Fund
• Miss Pennsylvania 2015 Ashley Schmider
• Cornhole Tournament
• Fire Safety Trailer
Mother of Sorrows Parish, located at 4202 Old William Penn Hwy in Murrysville, is sponsoring a Community Festival on Friday, August 5th and Saturday, August 6th from 6 to 10PM.
Regardless of age, there is something for everyone…. from the “Taste of Murrysville”, a food court of Murrysville restaurants, to games, to a new X-treme Action Zone, to an exciting Vera Bradley Bingo.
Come and be a part of the festivities!
Remember the dates – Friday, August 5th and Saturday, August 6th from 6 to 10 PM at Mother of Sorrows, Murrysville
The 7th ANNUAL REV’EM UP FOR KIDS Mega Car Cruise and Family Fest, presented by Pasta Too Restaurant, will be held on Saturday, July 30, 2016 at the beautiful South Park County Fairgrounds located in South Park, PA.
Show hours are 11:00am (doors open for vehicles at 10am) to 6:00pm.
Cost is $5.00 per vehicle which includes, dash plaques to the first 400 vehicles, also a special gold raffle ticket chance worth $200.00 to the winning car cruise owner plus other car related goodies. (open to all special interest vehicles)
Cost is $5.00 per adult spectators (kids under 17 are FREE). Musical entertainment including a special performance by- JOHNNY ANGEL & The HALOS, a Pittsburgh tradition. This popular band performs the pop-rock music of the fifties, sixties and seventies in a fun, high energy show that brings out the teeny bopper in everyone.
Numerous Food Vendors, Raffles, Merchandise Vendors, Event T-Shirts, Our awesome Kids Zone Area, sponsored by Cool Spring Sports Complex- inflatable bounce rides , face painting, balloon making, Bethel Park police pals, County emergency response vehicles on display, Video game simulator and something for the entire family.
Are you interested in selling your classic vehicle? Why not park it within our Car Corral, sponsored by Taylor Rental vehicles for sale. For more information leave a message on our hotline Rev’em up for Kids hotline 412 831-6800 Ex 730
Stop down to the First Niagara Fan Zone and support our Pittsburgh Penguins for the Stanley Cup Finals! Root on our Penguins vs. San Jose Sharks for pre game entertainment before game 1 at the First Niagara Fan Zone located at Consol Energy Center. Free gameplay with Steel City Gamerz! Lets bring the cup back to the Burgh!
- First Niagara Big Screen – The First Niagara Fan Zone opens 3 hours before game time. All fans are invited to test their skills at a giant hockey inflatable, play interactive games, take advantage of free face painting and visit with Iceburgh and members of the Pittsburgh Penguins Ice Crew prior to the game!
- Steel City Gamerz – Will be stationed at the First Niagara Fan Zone prior to Game 1 on Monday! Get pumped for the game in this luxury, limo-style theater on wheels featuring 5 widescreen high-definition displays, surround sound and multiplayer gaming excitement! Go inside to play the latest hockey video games – for free!
- Miller Lite Party Plaza – Enjoy 24 oz. Miller Lite beers for only $6 at the Miller Lite Party Plaza located at the Verizon Gate! Opening 3 hours before game time, the Miller Lite Party Plaza will help you get ready for the game with free interactive games and a DJ!
- Bud Light Party Plaza – Enjoy 24 oz. Budweiser and Bud Light beers for only $6 at the Bud Light Party Plaza located at the Trib Total Media Gate! Opening 3 hours before game time, the Bud Light Party Plaza will help you get ready for the game with free interactive games and a DJ!
- Food Trucks – Grab a bite to eat before the game with the Penguins Food Truck round up surrounding CONSOL Energy Center! Food trucks scheduled to appear prior to Monday’s game include Franktuary and Nakama.
- Bid to win one-of-a-kind Penguins items from the comfort of your seat with the new Penguins Foundation silent auction app! Visit bidpal.net/pens from your smartphone to take home a unique piece of Penguins memorabilia Monday!
- “The Bulliest Dozer,” co-written by Penguins center Eric Fehr, is now available for sale at the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation’s silent auction stand outside of the First Niagara Club. This children’s book about why bullying doesn’t pay is signed by Fehr for just $20. You can also purchase the book by using the Foundation’s mobile bidding app at bidpal.net/pens.
- As a reminder, new walk-through metal detectors have been installed at CONSOL Energy Center. The walk-through detectors are part of a league-wide initiative by the NHL to enhance security and allow arenas to deliver a smoother, faster screening experience. Previously, fans entering the arena were screened by security personnel with wands. The NHL policy of searching all permitted bags will remain in place. The walk-through metal detectors will be used for Penguins games and all other events at CONSOL Energy Center.
- Pittsburgh Penguins fans in attendance can get the VIP treatment with Upgrade Your Game! Upgrade Your Game offers fans access to once-in-a-lifetime Penguins experiences like in-seat visits with Iceburgh, pre-game Lexus Club dinner reservations, post-game photo shoots on the ice and premium seat upgrades! Simply download the Penguins app and register today under the “Upgrade Your Game” section!
- Please note, only small personal bags (purses, baby or diaper bags, etc.) will be permitted inside CONSOL Energy Center and all items are subject to searches upon entrance. Large bags, coolers, backpacks and sealed packages of any kind are not permitted. In addition, CONSOL Energy Center allows only small, personal still-cameras equipped with a 3 inch lens or smaller. Cameras with detachable lenses or flashes are not permitted.
For additional information click HERE.